OAKBROOK TERRACE, Ill. — Vaping product loomed large in Convenience Store Products’ first quarterly look at the most-searched new products on its just-launched website.
The magazine presents the 25 most popular new products of the quarter, from tobacco products to beverages, candy and foodservice items.
Here are the top 10 (click through to the new Convenience Store Products website for the full list):
- Swedish Match White Owl Very Berry, Swedish Match North America
- Pure CBD Hemp Oil Vapor, Pure CBD Vapors
- Avail Vapor VaporVaultz, Pure CBD Vapors
- Nest Fresh Two Perfectly Peeled Hard Boiled Eggs, Nest Fresh Eggs
- Harry & David Moose Munch Bars, Harry & David
- Leer Self-Serve Ice Breaker, Leer/Carroll Coolers
- BIC USA Special Edition Millennial Series, BIC USA Inc.
- Austin Mohawk canopy, Austin Mohawk
- PepsiCo AMP Energy, PepsiCo
- Krispy Krunchy Mac-N-Cheese, Krispy Krunchy Foods LLC
Convenience Store Products is a publication of Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.-based Winsight LLC (formerly CSP Business Media), a market-dominant, business-to-business media and information company specializing in the convenience-retailing, restaurant and noncommercial foodservice industries. Winsight has an extensive media portfolio of leading publications, including CSP, Restaurant Business, FoodService Director and Convenience Store Products, a suite of digital products including websites, e-newsletters (Restaurant Business Daily and CSP Daily News) and webinars, plus video products, mobile and tablet apps, custom marketing solutions and the convenience-retailer intelligence tool, CSPedia.