GRIMES, Iowa — Ryko Solutions Inc., one of the largest providers of managed car wash systems in North America, recently unveiled its newest in-bay wash system. The SoftGloss MAXX 3 has technologically advanced features and controls, while also putting more options at customers’ fingertips by providing two wash options in one bay.
“Customers are becoming accustomed to having multiple options when shopping for products and services, and that includes car care,” said Michael T. Gillen, president and CEO for Ryko Solutions. “Your customers will have that flexibility with the SoftGloss MAXX 3 and also benefit from a spacious design to accommodate larger vehicles, both touch and touch-free options all with a better drying experience. Their satisfaction means higher profits for car wash operators and owners.”
Features of the SoftGloss MAXX 3 include:
- Two Wash Systems. It offers high-pressure, touch-free and combination wash flexibility in one unit. Customers can use the MAXX Choice to choose brush only, touchless or a combination wash.
- Quality Brushes. A proprietary designed wash material cleans and enhances paint without picking up debris or absorbing water. Advanced power monitoring sensors adjust to meet the shape of the vehicle for optimum coverage without the need for separate brush controllers. Two side-arm brushes provide the bumpers with extra attention moving from the front and rear of vehicles. The large-diameter wheel scrub provides greater coverage and can extend for narrow or offset vehicles.
- MAXX Track Floor Design. The modular track design eliminates downtime for track maintenance. The rollover does not need to be taken out of service to replace the track.
- Reclaim System. Ryko’s UltraClear system can reduce chemical and water usage by up to 80%, the company said. The Environmentalist system sends its recycled water through a cyclonic separator that removes fine particulate matter. The UltraClear Reclaim system breaks down particulates to approximately 10 micron, making it safe for most high-pressure systems. The ozone generator also eliminates odor and allows water to rapidly clarify, providing clearer water more often.
- Customization. Car wash owners can choose from new LED premium light packages, multiple colors of FoamBrite wash material and beautiful cover panel options to design a machine that meets their specifications. The company can add custom brand logos.
- Bay Design. The design allows room for high-step vans, dually pickups and long-bed pickups, increasing the potential customer base. The wash dimension is 108 inches wide (frame to frame) and 90 inches tall.
- Powerful Onboard Dryer Fans. The backward-incline impellers onboard contour dryers provide a more even drying experience that helps to lower energy costs.
- Built to Last. Ryko’s exclusive aircraft-grade aluminum frame is long-lasting and will not rust like other systems. The Complete Wash Ready assembly with an industry-leading telescoping feature is pre-plumbed, and the pre-wired gantry allows for faster installation and reliable startup, said the company. Less installation time means faster profits.
In addition to providing durable and quality wash equipment, Ryko has 250 locally based technicians throughout the United States to provide fast response time to minimize machine downtime.
Grimes, Iowa-based Ryko Solutions is one of the largest providers of managed car wash systems in North America offering integrated, end-to-end clean vehicle solutions including car wash equipment, cleaning solutions and the nation’s only source of complete, end-to-end customer support. It focuses on car wash operations for gas station and convenience-store owners, private car wash investors, land developers and auto dealers.